Could Your Digital Presence Be Harming Your Business?
It Doesn't Matter How Many Followers You Have
Top Questions One Must Ask
This free -book contains the self-realise your true passion as your Niche and start building your own brand.
- Traits to realise and reinvent you
- Personal Branding importance and need
- Understanding your niche
- Your target audience
- Five stories of successful branding
What makes you unique, makes you successful.
Everything you know about gaining followers is wrong.
What is important, is the quality of those followers. You need to attract people who will engage and enjoy your product—not just scroll past your posts.
Successful brands have engaged followers who care for you like you do for them.
So where do you begin to build your personal brand?
- Where do my customers hang out – both online and in the physical world?
- What websites do they visit?
- What do they read?
- What do they watch, types of videos etc. (what YouTube Channels do they subscribe to)?
- What are their interests?
- What are their goals?
- Who are their influencers?
- Who are your competitors that they may buy from or work with?
- Who do they want to please – is it themselves, or a boss or a team etc.?
- Who are they responsible for?
- Who might they let down or fail; consider their working environment and issues such as safety etc.?
- What worries them?